I have to add this recipe before I lose it again. This is one of the easiest and best marinades you will ever find and ever make. Although the recipe asks you to let the chicken marinade for at least 2 hours, I have done it for 20 minutes and they still taste great. Your chicken may not be as tender as if you let it soak for 2 hours, but the flavor is all there.
Garlic Lemon Chicken Kabobs
From: Annie’s Eats
Total time: about 30 minutes hands-on, at least 2 hours marinading
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken pieces to the bowl and mix to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Prepare a medium fire in a grill. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 2o minutes before use.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers and discard the excess marinade. Lightly oil the grill grates. Place the kabobs on the grill, cover, and cook until the chicken is opaque throughout, about 8-12 minutes, turning once or twice during cooking. Transfer to a warmed platter and serve immediately.